تجربه 3

السبت، 27 يناير 2018

مصادر أمنية: حادث هشام جنينه واقعة تصادم .. ولا يوجد قصد جنائي

قالت مصادر أمنية إن واقعة حادث التعدي على المستشار هشام جنينه رئيس الجهاز المركزي للمحاسبات السابق في القاهرة الجديدة، كانت بسبب حادث تصادم وقع بين سيارة المجني عليه وسيارة أخرى بمنطقة التجمع الأول، أثناء توجهه إلى المحكمة

وأضافت أنه تم إخطار غرفة عمليات النجدة بالحادث المروري، وبدورها أخطرت الإدارة العامة للمرور بالحادث، وتنقل المصاب إلى القسم لتحرير محضر رسمي بالواقعة، ثم نقلته سيارة إسعاف من قسم الشرطة إلى مستشفى القاهرة الدولي لتلقي العلاج.
وألقت أجهزة الأمن القبض على المتهمين في الواقعة وجاري التحقيق معهم بقسم شرطة التجمع.
وأكدت أجهزة الأمن أن حالته مستقره ولا يوجد به سوى اشتباه في كسر وجرح بسيط بالوجه
 

الاثنين، 15 يناير 2018

ميسي يحطم رقم مولر ويعادل إنجاز رونالدو


واصل الأرجنتيني ليونيل ميسي نجم برشلونة الإسباني، تحطيم الأرقام القياسية بعدما ساهم في فوز فريقه، على حساب مضيفه ريال سوسيداد (4-2)، ضمن الجولة الـ19 من الدوري الإسباني.
سجل الأرجنتيني هدف البلوغرانا الرابع من ركلة حرة بمهارة رائعة، ليصل إلى هدفه الـ366 بقميص الفريق الكتالوني في الليغا.
بهذا الهدف، حطم ميسي رقم الأسطورة جيرد مولر مع بايرن ميونيخ الألماني، والذي سجل 365 هدفا مع الفريق البافاري في البوند سليغا.
ولم يقتصر إنجاز ميسي على ذلك، بل عادل رقم غريمه البرتغالي كريستيانو رونالدو، نجم ريال مدريد، بإحراز هدفه الـ19 في الليغا من ركلة حرة، ليصبحا أكثر من سجلا أهدافا من ركلات ثابتة في آخر 25 عاما.

Zinedine Zidane Confirms New Real Madrid Contract - but Says It 'Means Nothing'


Zinedine Zidane has renewed his Real Madrid contract to keep him at the club until 2020, but has insisted the new deal "means nothing".

The Frenchman has won eight of the 10 trophies on offer since taking over from Rafael Benitez two years ago, winning back-to-back Champions League's in the process, but has endured a tough third season in charge.
This season, Real find themselves way back in fourth in La Liga, a massive 16 points behind runaway leaders Barcelona, as well as facing the prospect of Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League last 16 after failing to win their group.
Zidane had previously said he had renewed his contract in September, which is to expire at the end of the season, but no deal was ever formally announced.
"It is already signed. I have until 2020," Zidane told AS after seeing his side reach the quarter-finals of the Copa del Rey.
"I go match by match, year by year, like last year. I cannot look two or three years ahead because having the contract does not mean anything."

Chelsea showdown offers Arsenal a chance to prepare for life after Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil


What will life at Arsenal be like after Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil are gone? That is the question that has been facing the club all season, a more immediate concern even than life after Arsene Wenger, who at least has one more season left on his contract after this one.
Sanchez and Ozil, as everyone knows, are out of contract this summer. Wenger came closer than ever before to admitting that he is planning for life after them, at his press conference at London Colney first thing on Tuesday morning. “How do we cope with that? First of all, we have not lost them yet. Second, we will respond to that by bringing in players of top quality. This club has lost many, many big players and has always responded well.”
But the reality of this Arsenal team stripped of stars may be staring Wenger in the face already. Ozil missed Sunday’s trip to West Bromwich Albion with a knee injury, and he still only has a “small chance” for Wednesday night’s game with Chelsea at the Emirates. Sanchez, his two goals at Selhurst Park on 28 December aside, has been a detached figure in recent months. If Manchester City decide that Gabriel Jesus’s knee ligament injury means that they need a replacement up front, then Sanchez could very well be in his final days as an Arsenal player.
So there could be even more disruption ahead for an Arsenal team that is struggling for consistency. They have not won consecutive league games since November, and every time they look like they might string a run together they fall back into their bad old ways. After winning at Palace last week, they were minutes away from a win at the Hawthorns before conceding a frustrating penalty and drawing.
But there is an instructive example from the last time Arsenal played Chelsea, which shows they do not need to be too downcast. When Arsenal went to Chelsea on 17 September there were gloomy predictions that they would be rolled over yet again, especially with no Ozil in the team and Sanchez on the bench.
In reality, the under-strength Arsenal side performed better than anyone could have expected. Alexandre Lacazette, Alex Iwobi and Danny Welbeck worked so hard in the front three that they pressed and pinned Chelsea back and held them to a 0-0 draw. It was not just that Arsenal did not miss Ozil and Sanchez, but they played in a way they would not have been able to do with them in the team.
Despite what Wenger said today, there is no way that Ozil and Sanchez will be replaced with equivalent quality if they leave this year. They are world-class players at the peak of their powers and buying two of those will cost well clear of £100m. But when Arsenal start to play without them - perhaps even against Chelsea on Wednesday - they may well find that they can play a more unified, aggressive game. And that may even help them to grind out results

Arsene Wenger questions Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's decision to swap Arsenal for Liverpool before his Emirates return


Arsene Wenger has questioned whether Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has been rewarded with first-team football after his decision to leave Arsenal for Liverpool at the end of the summer transfer window.
Oxlade-Chamberlain turned down a lucrative new Arsenal contract, much to Wenger's disappointment, to make a £35m move to Anfield on 31 August. On Friday night he will make his first return to the Emirates as a Liverpool player. Wenger hopes that Oxlade-Chamberlain gets a good reception from the Arsenal crowd, but when asked about the circumstances of his summer departure, the Arsenal manager pointed out that the grass has not necessarily proven to be greener at Anfield.

Speaking after Arsenal's 1-0 win over West Ham United on Tuesday night, Wenger was asked whether Oxlade-Chamberlain was frustrated because he could not be sure of a regular starting place at Arsenal. "Is he sure of a place there?" Wenger pointedly responded. Since joining Liverpool, Oxlade-Chamberlain has only started seven games, and just five in the Premier League. He has made another 13 appearances from off the bench.
Wenger said that competition for places was simply a fact of life at the biggest clubs. "You are sure of a place nowhere," Wenger said. "In a big club you have big competition for every single place. That is absolutely normal."
The Arsenal manager explained with a smile that big players, by definition, had to be prepared to fight for their place at the top teams. "What do you want? To be a big player and not have to fight? What do you want on top of that: sitting in your rocking chair and saying I'm a big player? I don't need to fight? No. It doesn't work like that. Every player can do that and he does it so overall, I am convinced it's part of being a top player."
You do not have access to view this Atom.
Wenger denied that the club had to sell Oxlade-Chamberlain because of a need to recoup some transfer fees after deciding to keep Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil. "He had one year to go," Wenger said. "At the start of the season we had four players with one year to go and I wanted him to extend his contract. Yes he decided to go and we respect that. But at the end of the day I decided to sell one.
"He made his decision and we had to find a compromise to get the best possible transfer fit, so that was part of it. I personally think he will be an important player for England and that he will continue to develop."
In the light of Oxlade-Chamberlain's departure, and Jack Wilshere's recent struggles, Wenger defended Arsenal's record on young players, and how important they still are to his work at the club. "I would like to remind you that last Saturday we played with four players who were educated here: Alex Iwobi, Wilshere, Ainsley Maitland-Niles and Hector Bellerin," he said.

"You look at the other teams at the top and tell me if they always play with four players from their academy. We do that every time we can. But overall I believe it remains the basis of our philosophy. I agree it hasn't come off as well as would have liked. But if you look at the last 20 years we are still one of the teams that have put out more young homegrown players than anybody else."

Atletico Madrid to report Barcelona to Fifa over illegal transfer approach for Antoine Griezmann


Atletico Madrid are preparing to present an official complaint to Fifa over Barcelona's pursuit of French forward Antoine Griezmann.
The Rojiblancos are understood be angered by Barca's increasingly public pursuit of their star striker, with a director of the Catalan club recently admitting there had been contact with the player who is still under contract to the Madrid side.

"If Bartomeu met with Griezmann's family as the newspapers say, then there may well have been an approach," Guillermo Amor admitted. "Though, I don't know anything for sure.
"There is a good relationship, there can also be comfortable conversations. Rumours are inevitable in the football world.
"In Griezmann's case there are many people we talk to; it's our obligation to have contact with players."
Sources at Atleti and former suitors Manchester United told The Independent that the 26-year-old frontman is expected to sign for the Nou Camp club next summer, but should Fifa decide to act then the deal could be in danger.
This is not even the first time this month that Barcelona have been the subject of a complaint like this, with Club World Cup runners-up Gremio filing a grievance over pictures of their prize starlet, Arthur, posing with Barcelona sporting director Robert Fernandez in the club's shirt.

The White House Has Addressed Oprah's Possible 2020 Presidential Bid

The White House has said it welcomes Oprah Winfrey to challenge President Donald Trump for office, potentially setting up a tantalizing showdown between the two TV icons in 2020.

"We welcome the challenge, whether it be Oprah Winfrey or anybody else," White House spokesman Hogan Gidley told reporters aboard Air Force One.

Ms Winfrey delivered a powerful speech on Sunday at the Golden Globes that brought men and women to their feet. During an impassioned monologue, the actress and talk show host discussed racism, sexism and the #MeToo movement as well as honoured Rosa Parks and the late Civil Rights icon Recy Taylor.

"For too long, women have not been heard or believed if they dared to speak their truth to the power of those men. But their time is up. Their time is up!"  Ms Winfrey said, leading to a standing ovation.

Her remarks have prompted speculation that she will run in 2020, and many on social media have begun calling on the TV legend to announce her presidential bid using the hashtag "#Oprah2020".

Golden Globes host Seth Meyers jokingly forbade the 63-year-old from running for president, noting he did the same with Donald Trump in 2011.

At the event, Ms Winfrey said she had no plan to run for the White House. But her partner Stedman Graham, told the LA Times: "It's up to the people. She would absolutely do it."

Ms Winfrey is a favourite in liberal circles and campaigned for Barack Obama in 2008. In 2016, she endorsed Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

During Ms Clinton's campaign, she discussed the prospect of a female president and said "America, it's about time that we made that decision."

While Mr Trump and Ms Winfrey may be miles apart on the political spectrum, they have certain things in common.

Like Mr Trump before he took office, Ms Winfrey also has deep pockets, limited experience in politics and instant name recognition. They both also had their own television shows and worked to build their own empires.

Ms Winfrey is currently the chief executive of the cable channel OWN, a "special correspondent" for the CBS newsmagazine "60 Minutes" and an investor in companies such as Weight Watchers.

While introducing Ms Winfrey at the Golden Globes, actress Reese Witherspoon alluded to her friend's supreme status: "There's only one person whose name is a verb, an adjective, and a feeling. And that is Oprah."

During an interview with the billionaire and entrepreneur on Bloomberg last March, interviewer David Rubenstein broached the possibility of her running for president, saying "It's clear you don't need government experience to be elected president of the United States."

Ms Winfrey indicated a similar thought had crossed her mind following Mr Trump's victory: "I thought, 'Oh gee, I don't have the experience, I don't know enough.' And now I'm thinking, 'Oh. Oh!'"

While the support appears to be broadening for Ms Winfrey's possible presidential bid, the next election is still three years away. Mr Trump has yet to announce he is running again in 2020, although he has already held multiple campaign-style events over the past year.
 The White House Has Addressed Oprah's Possible 2020 Presidential Bid